This website is run by TMP (UK) Ltd. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible:
- The keyboard focus is not easily visible on certain elements in the site.
- There are some links in the site whose text is not descriptive enough.
- Some images do not have appropriate alt text.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
TMP (UK) Ltd. is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
WCAG 2.1 Criterion 2.4.7 Focus Visible
The keyboard focus is not easily visible on certain elements in the site.
WCAG 2.1 Criterion 2.4.4 Link Purpose (In Context)
There are some links in the site whose text is not descriptive enough.
WCAG 2.1 Criterion 1.1.1 Non-text Content
Some images have text in them that is not supplemented with appropriate alt text.
How we tested this website
This website was last tested on 19/09/2019. The test was carried out by TMP (UK) Ltd.
All pages of this site were tested.
This statement was prepared on 19/09/2019.